Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Playing With Fire

We have a lounge chair on our deck that Kinsey really likes to lay on. She can survey her territory in perfect comfort. It is, for all intents and purposes, her lounge chair.

Not even Topper gets on it.

So the other day, who did I see on the lounge chair?

This looks nice!


What?! I don't see anyone's name on it!


I will sit here if I feel like it!! I will also bark at you!!


I think I'll just settle down for a nice nap...

So now she lays on it every morning. So far Kinsey is being very gracious about sharing. We will see if that lasts...

4 comments:

Jan said...

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Barb said...

So far Kinsey is sort of rolling her eyes...

Kate said...

Sooo cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just don't understand the human concept or mindset of butchering dogs ears, not necessary folks. And I will hope that these pups are from highly responsible breeders. As one that has rescued/fosterd many Great Danes, there are too many waiting for homes, they may not be the puppy stage, but they have paid their dues and deserve a real life. Go Rescue and Shelter folks and save a life.