Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Social Club

Last weekend, in addition to our regular crew of 5 (4 Danes, one Shih Tzu cross) we had several visitors: one 4 month old Flat Coated Retriever puppy with enough energy to power a small town; 2 Border Collies who ain't no slouches in the energy department either; and one little Dachsie cross who thank Goodness is a couch potato. It was one of those weekends when several friends and relatives had to leave town, and needed help watching their dogs. I figured that it would be good for our pups - I really am a big believer in having dogs over to visit whenever possible. And it really does a world of good as far as socializing our dogs.

But then it rained and iced all weekend, so everyone had to stay inside - they all got along fine, but it was a bit, er, crowded!!

I'm just kicking myself that I didn't get pictures!! I've just got to start keeping the camera handy. I miss way too much good stuff.

Like having 9 dogs in the den!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I just found your blog! Way to go ! Look forward to more of it.

Rabbitch said...

Um, you know that comment you made on my blog about needing more room? Have you ever thought that maybe people who get Great Danes by the dozen are NEVER going to have "enough room"?

Sillypants.