Sunday, February 05, 2006

OK, I'm obsessed...

...but I don't care. There are many things and people in my life that I love and care about, but my Great Danes are my obsession. I... we (my wonderful hubby is a convert) have either 4 or 5 at the present.

It's not that I've misplaced any giant dogs - but one puppy has hopefully found a permanent home with some wonderful people I've known for many years. He's visiting them this weekend, and if all works out then he'll stay with them.

We've got 2 other puppies (5 months old and pushing 100 lbs, but believe you me - they're PUPPIES): A brindle girl named Topper who is every inch a bitch; her fawn brother Teddy who has been MY DOG ever since he was born; their mother Kinsey who we still show (conformation, obedience and agility); and Kinsey's sister Aeryn who is our special child. The one who may or may not still be included in the count is Hunter, another fawn boy and the sibling of Teddy and Topper.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

YAY! Welcome to the BlogSpot.

I'm hoping to learn to post pictures soon.

Love you / love your dogs,
TB