Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I've got some catching up to do!

I'm still here! In fact, we're doing great and have had a very good time for the past few week. Show result updates are on our web site. We had several canine visitors last week while their owners (friends of ours) were out of town for Thanksgiving. Liam is a lovely "little" yellow Lab who enjoyed bringing in the mail and the paper every day.
As Ronnie said, "Everyone should have a dog like that!"

Gus was here for a few days too. He - along with his 3 brothers - is turning into such an affectionate dog. His owner really misses him when he's gone - even though she knows he has a good time at our house - and that just makes me feel good.

I mean- I'm not glad that she's missing him, but I am SO glad that she loves him so much! That is absolutely the very BEST thing that a breeder could ever hope for, and it's the #1 thing that I'm thankful for at this season of thanks.

No comments: