Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Still here....

I do apologize... the new computer is working just swell but neither of our TWO scanners is working! I haven't had time to mess with it, so still no show pics to share. We did get a lovely new camera - finally got a digital SLR, a Canon Rebel XTi which can use all the lenses from our old 35 mm Canon Rebel. As soon as I get through the instruction manual I'll start downloading pictures from it... I know, excuses excuses!! Having to earn a living is really cutting into my photo sharing and blogging time! It's a bitch!

But, speaking of bitches... Kinsey is still rockin' She just turned 6 years old - well into middle age for a Dane - and to celebrate she got her second "leg" (qualifying score) in Excellent Agility Jumpers With Weaves last weekend! A first place in her class to boot, with a blazing time 11 seconds under the Course time!!

Pictures will, eventually, appear. I do promise!

No comments: